Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's About Time!

So, I FINALLY got to hold my grandbaby!!!  I've been waiting patiently - okay, semi patiently - for permission to hold her.  I totally understand that they have to put Emma's needs first.  But of course, I've been aching to hold that sweet little girl.  So I finally got my chance last night!  Emma and I got to spend 20 minutes cuddled together, while I talked non-stop about anything and everything.  She seemed to like the sound of my voice (I don't know why the rest of my family doesn't feel the same way!), and spent the entire time looking at me and making the most adorable little faces.  :)



And I suppose, since this is still my cake blog (I think), I may post a picture of some cookies we did recently!  :)  We mailed 9 dozen of these to Georgia.  The trucks were made to look like the party invitations.


And I would share more pictures, but between working on the new shop, vacation, and a new grandbaby, I haven't been doing a whole lot of paying work!  :)  I am super busy this week though, so I swear I will actually have something cake related to share. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!
Beautifully decorated cookies too!