Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's

...is just around the corner!  Be sure to get your order in this week.  Surprise your sweetie with a delicious treat!

My wonderful friend, Diane, turned 50 last week, so I just had to mail her out some cookies, done in her favorite colors. 


And of course, lots of work on Valentine's Day cookies.  This first picture has a cookie that I entered into a contest, so pop on over to Haniela's and vote for mine!  (Or your favorite....I guess!)  :)  There's a Wilton set as a prize that I want to win for my daughter, who has finally decided to start decorating cookies!  Finally!  :)




I'm really excited....I should be receiving my cookies from our cookie swap this week!  I will post them as soon as I get them.  I think our mail carrier is starting to think I have a crush on her....I've been staring longingly at her all week, hoping she was bringing my cookies!  :) 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Brenda's Cakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your birthday cookies are SO INCREDIBLY detailed. They are AMAZING.