Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cookie-a-Day - Day 10

No, I did not forget about posting my cookie for the day.  I swear I didn't.  I did not get all caught up in pie making and house cleaning and errand running, and actually FORGET about my cookie!

Okay, yes I did.  But here he is.  And he is the last penguin you will see this year.  I almost promise!  :)


Not the greatest picture, as by the time I remembered to photograph him, it started raining and icing outside. 

I hope everyone has a very, very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

4 comments:

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

Oh he's just the sweetest!

Brenda's Cakes said...

Thanks Loren! :)

SweetSugarBelle said...

Penguins are a Bren signature!

Shaile's Edible Art said...

This is super cute all the way to the rosy cheeks.. I have been making cookies with fondant for a long time now mostly since my wrist can' pipe for long much anymore. but, looking at royal icing cookies i think i am going to go back to them.