Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

I'm so far behind...I had planned on posting this on Easter Day.  Well, only three days late...not bad, right?  :)

As some of you know, my family has expanded recently.  My husband's daughter, her boyfriend, and our three grandchildren have all moved here from Ohio.  So this Easter was our first big family dinner.  It was so much fun to have the grandkids with us on a holiday!  Normally I ship gifts down to them, so it was a treat to actually get to watch them search for their Easter baskets!!!!  I made little cookie bags for their baskets that I think turned out cute:

Easter is always a slow time of year for cakes for some reason, so I normally get to actually make treats for my own family!  This year we did bunny cupcakes and bunny butt cookies:




I have some cute cakes for this week, so hopefully I'll get those posted in a more timely fashion!  :)  I hope you all had a fantastic Easter!!!!

No comments: