Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Valentines Cookies

I've been going through a little bit of cookie withdrawls, so I decided to work on a new Valentine's Day set.  I wanted to incorporate all the things needed for a 'romantic evening'!  :)


I belong to a really awesome group on Flickr.  We're doing a cookie exchange, so I also worked on those cookies.  And while I am just dying to post them, I can't until the recipient receives them....and I still can't until everybody gets their cookies and we guess who made what.   But it's killing me not to post 'em!  :)

We have a new venue (or new to me) in town called the House of Bounce.  I've done quite a few cakes for parties there recently, but never an actual bounce house, so this was new!  From the pictures online, it looks like a great place to have a party.  Heck, I wouldn't mind having an hour myself to play in there!  :)


I'm really looking forward to this next week.  I have some interesting cake and cookie orders, so it should be a fun time!  Check back for pictures!  :)

4 comments:

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

WOW!! I'm speechless!
Those cookies are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, are those Valentine's cookies for real? The glasses are amazing! The grapes -- WOW. And the piping on the bow and the corset -- perfect!

Brenda's Cakes said...

Thank you both! I had so much fun with those cookies!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are beautiful cute and lovable!!!!