Sunday, December 12, 2010

Surviving Christmas Shopping?

My hubby and I spent most of yesterday checking and double checking our Christmas list, trying to get as much done as possible!  We did pretty good...I have a few stocking stuffers to pick up, but then, I am done!  Woo-hoo!!!  :)  Hope you all are surviving the busy Christmas season!

I faced one of my worst fears with this cookie of the day...Santa!  I am terrified of anything with a face, really, but with Santa's being so recognizable, it seems even more terrifying.  I can't say I'm 100% satisfied with how they turned out, but I wasn't horrified either.  I would love a better way to do his beard, but I'll work on it.  Or I'll just skip Santa in the future!  :)


Oh, while we were out yesterday, I found THE CUTEST pair of PJ's for my granddaughter.  I could not resist buying them!


My oldest daughter, Tessa, is in the National Guard.  Today is their annual Christmas party.  I'm always so proud to attend events like this!  Hopefully the snow will hold off for awhile, so we can make the hour drive each way.  I wish she lived a little closer.  :(

Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

SweetSugarBelle said...

I want these sooooooooooo bad and I love Santa's rosy cheeks!

Salad Recipes said...

Grreat reading this