Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back from Vacation!

I surely wish I could say I was happy to be home, but that would be a total deception.  :)  I love vacation with my hubby.  If you have followed my blog for any amount of time at all, you know that I'm slightly obsessed with visiting bakeries and cupcake shops while we're gone.  I prefer to think of it more as research than obsession, as it sounds more sane.  :)

I can't possibly post all of my pictures in one post, so I'll post a bakery a day.  Our first bakery stop was The Cup in Knoxville, Tennessee.  We came across it by accident...just saw a small billboard at an exit we were getting off at anyways.  The shop is totally adorable.  They have another location in Knoxville as well.


I have to admit too, that I've taken most of my pictures with my camera phone, so they may not all be fantastic, but hey, you'll get the idea.

The inside was really cool as well.  I really like a minimalist approach to decor, and they pulled that concept off perfectly!



I would love to say the cupcakes were amazing, but the best I can give them is pretty good.  They were definitely fresh and not piled with a ton of icing.  They were simply a very good cupcake.

'Til tomorrow.....

No comments: