Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Official!

Our new retail location will be located at 20 H South State Street, Westerville, OH!!!!!!  The lease is signed, the electric is on....now begins the construction and painting!  We are hoping (desperately) to be open by the end of August or September 1st at the latest, barring any unforseen problems. 

We plan to offer a variety of cupcakes, cookies and small cakes available on a daily basis, along with special order custom cakes like we currently do. 

I will definitely keep the blog updated on our progress.  You won't want to miss the Grand Opening....free cupcakes for all!!!!!  :)

5 comments:

Aunt Mary Anne's Cookies said...

Hurray for you!!! I'm sure it will be a lot of hard work, but it'll be worth it - I'm sure your shop will be a tremendous hit!

Brenda's Cakes said...

Thank you Mary Anne! We are so excited to get started. And I'll post lots of "in progress" pictures! :)

Diane Burke said...

congratulations on your new location! I'm sure you'll have many happy customers, and delicous goodies!

Gail and Dave said...

Brenda, I know I'm prejudiced (since I AM your mother!) but I am SO proud of you - the shop looks adorable and I can't wait to get down there from Michigan in the next few weeks and hopefully see both a new bakery and a new baby! Love you,
Mom

Brandi said...

Brenda-
My daughter, Jenna, and I have ordered a couple of cakes from you, her sweet 16 cake is on your website, and we will be continued customers of yours. Your cakes are amazing we look forward to preparing for a graduation cake in 2012. Congrats to you for your new shop. I love making cakes myself, I only wish I had your amazing talent.

*Brandi*